Monday, January 24, 2011

Protecting Your Property


As you might have been able to tell by my looks, I am a very good hunter. This proves very handy when it comes to protecting my house and my humans.

Last Saturday morning I spotted a MASSIVE skink, a very common lizard in all of the Sydney neighborhoods. This individual looked like it had escaped from Jurassic Park, on its way to stomping my house along with my beloved pet humans! I had to act!

After a struggle that felt like at least five minutes, I finally managed to tackle the lizard, and dragged it inside to show the humans what could have been their killer. Unfortunately, the skink recovered, and I had to battle it again. This time it lost its tail, and with it, its special powers. I was the winner. I saved the day again.

No comments:

Post a Comment