Monday, January 17, 2011

The Dangers of Exploring the World

As I said earlier, exploring is not a risk-free hobby. When you step outside, there's numerous dangers waiting for you: birds, cars, swimming pools...
In my opinion, the rewards of this hobby are worth the risks!


The complicated thing about the world is that not everything is what it looks like. To me, this doesn't look like a swimming pool. Or, maybe it does, but it doesn't look like it's full of water!
As a brave explorer, I decided to find out what's inside... (The following image might be too explicit for my younger readers.)


Turns out it really was water. If you do end up getting wet, you can ask your humans to provide you with warm, dry towels, a blow dryer and an oil heater. And remember, you can always learn from your experiences. I discovered that the swimming pools doubles as an excellent water bowl on a hot day. Just remember to keep your claws retracted.

Swimming pools are obviously dangers caused by humans and dogs. It is possible to train your humans to think more about you and your safety in your favourite hobby. In my case, I made it clear that I don't get along with the swimming pool, so my humans eventually emptied it. One of the ways of getting my message through to them was poking a couple of holes in the pool. It worked perfectly!

Next time I'll tell more about different ways to train your humans. It's very simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment