Friday, January 14, 2011

Exploring the World


I am an experienced explorer of the world. I spend most of my waking time exploring. I like places that not many tourists go to - the floor, under the sink, the pantry...



 Of course, there are more places to explore outside the house. It is also a lot more dangerous! I can write more about the dangers later. I recommend bringing a bodyguard with you if you are not sure about your safety. Accompanied by someone bigger than you, it's even safe to explore under the clotheslines.

My personal favourite to explore is all kinds of bags. Remember to be quick and make as little noise as possible! This way you get more time to discover what's inside the bag: groceries, fresh bed linen, sometimes even books!  

 The most important thing to remember is determination. With a convincing, serious expression on your face you can go anywhere! Maybe practice in front of the mirror before your next adventure.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment